The TOP 12 Off Grid Christmas Gift Ideas
Continuing with our Top 12 Off Grid Christmas Gift Ideas list here’s Day #8
#8 LuxoLight LED Headlamp
Never Again Fear the Dark Thanks to this rugged LuxoLite headlamp!
Whether you need to brighten up your path while you are out after dark, to keep yourself safe in an emergency situation, to do household or repair work in a poorly lit room or just to illuminate an hour of bedside reading… look no further than this reliable, Best-In-Class Head Flashlight with Red Light!
Now You Have the Perfect Light
- EASY TO USE with Separate Pressure Switch for RED and WHITE Light
- HI SUPER BRIGHT spotlight pierces the darkness at 168 lumens for The Distance of a Football Field!
- ADAPT Brightness to your lighting needs HI, MED, LO + flashing SOS and INCREASE BATTERY LIFE from 30 hrs at HI up to 120 hrs at LO (3 AAA Included)
- KEEP YOUR NIGHT VISION with steady red led lights or GET NOTICED using flashing strobe
- LIGHTWEIGHT (only 3 oz)
- Either have the lamp shining upright or swivel beam angle down towards the ground!
- WATERPROOF RATING IPX6 (vs IPX4 by others), CE and RoHS certified
Man, this headlamp is awesome! Lightweight, comfortable, and super adjustable.
I just finished putting the snow tires on my truck in the dark and it was nice to be able to look underneath and roll the jack right into place, read the tire pressure gauge, and when I stood up to move to the next one, there was no cord to drag or flashlight to re-aim.
I’ve had headlamps for years for camping and such, but this one is killer.
Bright enough to look for or work on things in the dark. Love it! The high beam would enable bike riding in pitch blackness with no worries.
I’m going to get another one to thrash, since I crawl under houses with some frequency in my line of work.
I got a chance to use this light for the late deer season here in Washington. It worked great this morning. I lit up a couple of does on the way in, and had no trouble finding my way in the dark. When we were almost in to where we planned to hunt we switched to red lights and could make our way in without trouble. It was comfortable to where, not too heavy, and stayed put.
I was very impressed. I would definitely recommend this headlamp.
Easily adjustable (light placement, and head band), pretty darned bright with 3 different settings, and I love that the red light button is on a separate side instead of having to scroll through white light settings to get to it. The entire purpose of the red light is to maintain your night vision, so one moment of white light will throw that off.